- "Kutou and Hokkan agreed to eliminate the priestess and the warriors together. So that means that from today on, you scum are my allies."
Kutou Special Taskforce ( 特別なタスクフォース Kutou Tokubetsuna TasukuFosu) appears in Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden. This is a secret organization whose aim is to kill the priestess of Genbu and her warriors, and more than half of its participants are part of the Kutou Army. Later, they are allied by Hokkan themselves and the two rival countries sign a peace treaty to hunt down the priestess and her warriors together.
As of the end of Genbu Kaiden...
|Hien||Second in Command||Deceased|
- Hakei - The founder of the Kutou Special Taskforce.
- Hien - The hot-tempered second-in-command.
- Shigi - The sadistic general of the task force and a direct subordinate of Hien.
- Urumiya - Joins the task force under the name of Hagas.
- Uruki - Enters the task force with the alias "Taki" to gain information about Kutou's plans to attack Hokkan.
|Takiko Okuda • Einosuke Okuda • Takao Osugi • Yoshie Okuda • Suzuno Osugi • Oikawa|
|Uruki (Limdo) • Tomite (Chamka) • Hatsui (Zara) • Namame • Hikitsu (Emttat) • Inami (Tamra) • Hagas • Teg (Urumiya)|
|The Rowun Clan|
|Temudan Rowun • Ayula Rowun • Tegiru Rowun • Efinluka Rowun (Filka) • Limdo Rowun|
|Japan • Okinawa • Tokyo • Mt. Kokureishin • Touran • Rift of Rebirth • Wind Tunnels • Oroko Valley • Hanun River • Nasaru Forest • Hokkan Palace • Underground Maze • Kutou|
|Legend Origin Stone • Life Stones • Shinzaho • Taisho Era • Nigihakari • Hokkan Ice Age|
|Kagami no Miko (video game) • Genbu Kaiden|Manga • Drama CD • Kizuna Harukanaru Kaze no Kora|